Thursday, September 29, 2011

A little bit about me

I was born in 1990 in Forest Park, Georgia. When I was seven, my family and I moved to California. It was a jarring adjustment due to being so young but I gained a lot from it. It taught me to be adaptable to different environments.

One of my passions is technology. I remember how excited I was when my brother and I got our first video game console, the Sega Genesis 3 or when I was on a computer, using either Windows 95 or playing a bunch of floppy disk games. It wasn't till high school where I really started to learn about computers. It was mostly software related but I want to learn more all around since you have to be a sort of jack-of-all-trades in this career path. That of course, doesn't just apply to technology. I love to learn and discover new things. It could be as insignificant as a little fact or something life changing.

Take Baseball, for instance. I've always been a big fan growing up with the Atlanta Braves and I enjoy knowing the rarest of feats. Most people don't even know what a natural grand cycle is; let alone who's the only one to do it. There's a fact of the day for you to look up, if so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment