Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reflections on Module I


I really surprised myself as both a student and a professional during Module I. I say that because of being the top performer in Tech class and tying for 1st place in my elevator pitch. I just did what came naturally, which was completing all of my assignments on time. I never expected to earn such a high grade for my major tests and overall grade in Tech. I am proud of my own dedication to my work such as my note taking and staying up as late as possible/getting up early to get my work done.  I am also quite proud of earning no infractions for Module I.

I was disappointed by the procrastination that I did to complete certain assignments. I would be easily distracted, whether it was by a game, TV or something else. Because of that, I would have to stay up late or get up early or worst yet, do it on my commute over. It’s a growth area that I seek to improve for not only this next Module but life in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment